All current vacancies are displayed below. We update this page regularly so please check back soon if no opportunities are available.
Performance Information Coordinator
Queensland Cricket is the governing body for cricket in our state, and is responsible for the game's promotion, development and administration. Our elite teams compete at the highest level in Australia's domestic competitions, while we are committed to supporting all junior, grassroots and club initiatives, ensuring cricket remains Australia's favourite sport.We are currently seeking a full-time Performance Information Co-ordinator for our High Performance Department. You will be required to:
- Manage all player and match information for Bulls, Fire and Heat BBL/WBBL and QAS 2nd XI teams (Sheffield Field, WNCL, BBL, WBBL and Futures Leagues home matches)
- Manage AMS and squad information
- Maintain IT hardware for HP department
- Implement Microsoft coaching dashboards across coaching staff
- Support skill development testing and measuring within training
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and reporting
- Expert Database management including the ability to use Macros and VBA in excel effectively and efficiently
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (PowerBI, Excel), databases (SQL) and SQL scripting
- Up to date knowledge of video analysis hardware
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present complex information in a way that can be easily understood
- Experience in the sports industry, preferably cricket
- Playing experience or evidence of a strong knowledge of cricket.
If you are interested in applying your data analysis skills within an elite cricket environment please apply with a resume and cover letter addressed to Brett Jones, General Manager - High Performance by 11 August 2017.
Visit Seek for details.
Commercial Partnerships Coordinator
The Commercial and Marketing Department assists Queensland Cricket's strategy by creating world-class family-friendly entertainment. They are responsible for promoting the Big Bash League and Women's Big Bash League and generating a high level of fan engagement.
Queensland Cricket is seeking to appoint a full-time Commercial Partnerships Co-ordinator within the Commercial and Marketing Department. The successful applicant will provide support to the sponsorship team by implementing and maintaining effective administrative processes, liaising and building effective relationships with our partners and being an appropriate organisational representative at events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sponsorship team to maintain and foster positive relationships
- Maintaining digital systems and general administration
- Co-ordinating the delivery of contractual obligations for the Brisbane Heat, Qld Fire and Qld Bulls seasons with tasks such as liaising with partners and accurate record keeping
- Co-ordinating sponsor events including sending invitations, managing lists, booking venues and handling any issues as they arise
- Assisting in development and delivery of VIP Match Day for corporate partners in the lead up to and during the cricket season with tasks such as communications, invoicing, spreadsheets and match day presentation
- Promoting Qld Cricket and its events as necessary and be an appropriate representative of Qld Cricket at public functions
- High level organisation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously on designated tasks
- High level attention to details
- Sound computer skills with intermediate knowledge across the Microsoft Office package
- Ability to work as a team player
- Confidence to liaise with a wide range of internal and external partners
The successful applicant will likely have a degree in communications, arts administration or a similar field with experience in:
- Administration and/or client service
- Project management and/or events management
- Account management and/or relationship building (preferred)
- VIP and key client liaison experience (desirable)