All current vacancies are displayed below. We update this page regularly so please check back soon if no opportunities are available.
Title: Media Intern
Function: Commercial and Marketing
Type: Work Experience
Our Commercial and Marketing department is seeking an enthusiastic and innovative designer to assist in the delivery of campaigns as well as the promotion and coverage of the State’s Premier Cricket competition.
Working under the guidance of our Digital department, you will design for web, print and digital. This is a great opportunity to learn and hone your skills in the fast-paced world of sports marketing. If you are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Work experience is unpaid and will be for a 3 month placement (extended by agreement) for one or two days per week.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and design graphics for digital platforms including website, mobile applications, social media, email, presentations, advertising and video
- Develop and design graphics for print
- Service our competitions with design applications for print, social media and broadcast.
- Work creatively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to design content
- Assist with the graphic and media production of live events
- Shoot and edit interviews for Social Media, Broadcast and News media outlets.
- Pre-production, Editing and Colour-grading.
- Creating videos for various social media platforms
- Assist with the video and media production of live events (if interested)
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient audio recording and editing knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of video and editing software, preferably Premier Pro and After Effects
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Cricket knowledge (preferable)
- Passion for sports
Please send you resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity.
Title: Player Development Manager (Women's Cricket)
Function: High Performance
Type: Part Time - 2 year contract
Closes: 18 June
Title: Apprentice Greenkeeper
Type: Full time