Chief Executive Officer
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – Max Walters OAM
• Managing Director of Seven Network Operations Brisbane from 2004 to 2016.
• Managing Director of Seven Network Operations Adelaide from 1999 to 2003.
• Finance Director/Company Secretary of Seven Network Operations Brisbane from 1990 to 1998.
• Financial Controller of Watkins Pacific Limited.
• Touche Ross & Co, Chartered Accountants.
• Ambassador and former Board Member of Act for Kids
• Board member of Racing Queensland.
• President of Queensland Library Foundation.
• Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
• Educated at St Joseph’s College, Nudgee and University of Queensland.
• Life Member of Sandgate-Redcliffe District Cricket Club.
• Sandgate-Redcliffe first grade player for 15 years.
• Member of Sandgate-Redcliffe’s “50 year team”.
• Queensland Schoolboys representative.
• Queensland Colts Captain.
• Queensland Sheffield Shield and One Day representative.
• Queensland Chairman of Selectors.
• OAM for services to Cricket, the Community and the Media.