Chief Executive Officer
Max Walters OAM - Queensland Cricket CEO
Max Walters is the Chief Executive Officer of Queensland Cricket. He has previously held leadership roles across a range of industries.
- Managing Director of Seven Network Operations Brisbane from 2004 to 2016.
- Managing Director of Seven Network Operations Adelaide from 1999 to 2003.
- Finance Director/Company Secretary of Seven Network Operations Brisbane from 1990 to 1998.
- Financial Controller of Watkins Pacific Limited.
- Touche Ross & Co, Chartered Accountants.
- Ambassador and former Board Member of Act for Kids
- Board member of Racing Queensland.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Educated at St Joseph’s College, Nudgee and University of Queensland.
- Life Member of Sandgate-Redcliffe District Cricket Club.
- Sandgate-Redcliffe first grade player for 15 years.
- Member of Sandgate-Redcliffe’s “50 year team”.
- Queensland Schoolboys representative.
- Queensland Colts Captain.
- Queensland Sheffield Shield and One Day representative.
- Queensland Chairman of Selectors.
- OAM for services to Cricket, the Community and the Media.