Match Day Info
Allan Border Field is hosting the Commonwealth Bank International Series between Australia and New Zealand consisting of three T20’s and three ODI’s.
|DATE||MATCH||TEAMS||GATES OPEN||FIRST BALL|
|Sat 26 Sep||T20||Aus v NZ||12:45 PM||1:50 PM|
|Sun 27 Sep||T20||Aus v NZ||12:45 PM||1:45 PM|
|Wed 30 Sep||T20||Aus v NZ||12:45 PM||1:45 PM|
|Sat 3 Oct||ODI||Aus v NZ||9:00 AM||10:10 AM|
|Mon 5 Oct||ODI||Aus v NZ||9:00 AM||10:10 AM|
|Wed 7 Oct||ODI||Aus v NZ||9:00 AM||10:10 AM|
- Please note due to COIVD measures - limited tickets will be available due to current Queensland Health and Government restrictions, resulting in a reduced capacity in addition to mandatory social distancing measures and there will be no tickets available at the gate as they must be pre-purchased.
- Admission is $15, while children 15 and under are free but must purchase a ticket online
- Multi-day tickets to the series are available
- All tickets purchased will be mobile tickets only.
- Please also be aware there will be just one point of entry which will be via Greg Chappell St (There will be no entry via Crosby Rd/Brothers Rugby).
- General Admission event only, with the venue split into six zones. ticket holders will be required to stay in your allocated zone unless you are heading to the bathroom or buying food.
- If fans have an accessible seating requirement, they can call Ticketek 1300 665 915, these are available in zone 4
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY ADDITIONS FOR 2020-21
- To reduce the risk of COVID transmission there will be no pass outs, no cloaking and no free water stations available.
- Anyone displaying flu like symptoms will not be permitted to enter the venue.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food and drinks will still be available to purchase at the game, though a limited menu will be available to reduce queue times and make decisions easier for patrons. All food and drinks must be consumed whilst seated. Patrons will not be able to linger or remain standing whilst consuming food or beverages. Fans are permitted to bring non-commercial food into the venue and plastic water bottles. Cans and glass bottles are not permitted.
Free parking available next door at Albion Park Raceway Car Park (accessed via Greg Chappell Street).
HOW IS ALLAN BORDER FIELD REDUCING THE RISK?
- Extra cleaning and sanitisation pre, during and post event with a focus on high traffic areas like hand-rails & door handles
- Separate entry and exits will be enforced to ensure social distancing.
- Increased health and hygiene signage
- Patrons displaying respiratory symptoms will not be permitted
- Segmented seating zones (with dedicated staff, food and beverage and amenities to reduce contact and congestion points)
- Cashless payments for food and beverage purchase
- There will not be at-match activations, handouts or player autographs to ensure social distancing requirements are met.
- Ticketing system which supports contact tracing
The following procedures will be enforced/encouraged:
- Social distancing encouraged, with 1.5m between yourself and others
- Follow signage, sit in your designated seat and follow the advice of staff
- Wash your hands or use sanitiser regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and dispose of tissues responsibly
- Download and use the COVID Safe App
- Please help us by staying in your allocated zone on your ticket unless you are heading to the bathroom or buying food.